Our company offers the following types of services:
• Appraisal of real property, including expert monetary appraisal of land plots.
• Appraisal of machines and equipment.
• Appraisal of wheelers and transport vehicles.
• Appraisal of aircrafts.
• Appraisal of vessels.
• Appraisal of property not relating to the above groups (movable property).
• Appraisal of entire property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets.
• Appraisal of rights to intellectual property.
• Appraisal of material damage (including damage caused by flooding, fire, etc.).
We guarantee high quality, convenient service and optimal performance time!
Why is independent appraisal necessary?
Independent appraisal becomes reasonable when performing any actions associated with the property.
The most common situations, in which independent evaluation is required, are:
• Collateral loans;
• Appraisal of a contribution into the authorized capital;
• Property and juridical disputes;
• Adoption of management and investment decisions;
• Determination of the rental rate;
• Purchase-sale deals on residential and commercial real property, other property;
• Optimization of taxation;
• Determination of insurance premiums;
• Reappraisal of assets;
• Implementation of real estate construction or reconstruction projects;
In some cases, assessment of the property’s value is optional, but the need for such appraisal is dictated by the reasonableness of making effective management decisions. Voluntary asset appraisal provides an opportunity to reduce expenses and increase income from operations with property; justly indemnify the damage; defend own interests in court, tax and customs bodies